Whenever comes to the best editing tool, PicsArt is the most favourite application for Android users. It comes with tons of filters and effects that makes it unique from other applications. Did you know that you can also download PicsArt for PC too? Well, if not then keep reading as we will be sharing the same through this article.
Many people use PicsArt on their smartphone as it provides professional Photo editing experience. This application has over 100+ Million downloads with 7M reviews on the Google Play Store. The app comes with lots of editing options like clone tool, photo filters, shape masks, photo blending, live camera, text tool, crop tool etc.
Features of PicsArt App:
- It comes with a pack of many popular filters and effects
- It Allows hassle-free editing with tools like a clone, free crop, photo blending, etc.
- This application contains a large collection of stickers, frames and background
- It enables you to share your editing talent to others through its own platform.
- It gives you a professional photo editing experience without giving their watermark at the output image.
- PicsArt also comes with so many free template images where you can start your editing.
I am pretty sure you loved these amazing features of PicsArt application. Well, you may able to explore more features once you try the application by yourself. Well, check out the next section to know how to download PicsArt App for PC.
Download PicsArt for PC
After getting satisfaction from a smartphone, many people also want to use this editing tool on their PC. Well, it’s possible to download PicsArt App for PC with the methods which we are going to discuss here. So, just read out how to download and use PicsArt for PC. Also check out No Sound Issue on Windows 10
There are two methods for using PicsArt on your Windows PC which are given as follows:
Method 1: Download PicsArt App For PC from Microsoft Store
PicsArt app is available for Windows 8 and 10 on Microsoft Store. So, you can simply download the app and start using on your PC from now. Check out the steps to begin using the app on your PC.
- Follow the given link and download PicsArt.exe on your Windows PC.
- Once you download the setup file, double-click on it to begin the installation.
- Follow the instructions and install the PicsArt on your Computer.
So, this was the simple method using which you can install PicsArt application on your Computer. Well, if you are not comfortable with this method then try out the another method given below.
Method 2: PicsArt for PC using Bluestacks
As you know PicsArt is available for Android devices. So, in case you want to use the application on your PC, you can simply install PicsArt on PC with the help of Bluestacks App Player. To do so, follow the steps given below.
- Download Bluestacks App Player from the given link on your PC.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the further instructions to install the program on your PC.
- Once you have done with the installation process, Launch the Bluestacks and Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now, find the search bar at the top of the screen. Search for “PicsArt” and install the first application from the results.
- Once the installation process finishes, you can use the PicsArt on your Computer with the help of Bluestacks.
So, this was another great method for using PicsArt for PC. Well, this method will work on every version of Windows as well as Mac too.
This was all about PicsArt for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10. I hope this guide was helpful to you if you are fond of Photo Editing. The best thing about this tool is that you can use this application on PC with low specs too. If you want to enjoy the Photo editing on a big screen then you may download PicsArt for PC instead of a mobile device. If you loved this article, please drop your valuable feedback in the comments.